    I'm really starting to get bored. What habit can I pick up next? Has to
    be pretty good. Collecting stamps or toast with images of the virgin
    Mary won't cut it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 2, 2006

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    The Shed Guest

    http://www.i-am-bored.com/im_bored_cat_1_5.htm

    The Shed, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Well, that's pretty good, but I don't think my life is complete. I need
    something, something better than sex, better than fatty foods, better
    than beer ... no, cross that out. I need something that's fulfilling.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 2, 2006
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Max Wachtel Guest

    AKA Rôgêr on 1/2/2006 in
    Max Wachtel, Jan 2, 2006
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Harry Beaver Guest

    try this - http://www.stumbleupon.com/

    it installs an add-in onto your browser and chucks random websites at you
    based on your preference, some
    interesting sites!

    "I'm hooked on the thing, and rate it as
    the second most useful web browsing
    tool after Google itself" - PcPro

    Harry Beaver, Jan 2, 2006
  6. By golly, sounds just like a virus or spyware program that I spend a lot
    of time cleaning off of other people's PCs. I need a life, c'mon,
    suggest something substantial.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 2, 2006
  7. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    gangle Guest

    Stuff 2 dozen jelly donuts up your ass, then duct tape your
    ass closed.

    gangle, Jan 2, 2006
  8. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    SgtMinor Guest

    Top Ten Things for Rôgêr to do in 2006:
    1 Grow a beard
    2 Go on an all McDonald's diet
    3 Help with Afghanistan poppy harvest
    4 Re-inflate sex doll
    5 Find Jesus (Hint: He's standing behind Waldo)
    6 Learn to chew gum
    7 Form and lead a cult
    8 Go sailing off the Somalian coast
    9 Sex change operation (to undo the first)
    10 Put little roofs over all the letters in his name

    SgtMinor, Jan 2, 2006
  9. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Mara Guest

    Play Moo3.

    Mara, Jan 2, 2006
  10. I've worked up to number 3, this list is starting to look pretty good.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 2, 2006
  11. I've not even played Moo2 yet. But to follow up on gangle's suggestion,
    could I borrow your ass for a while? Mine is old and nearly out of
    commission, I'd bet yours is more attractive. I'll stop by Dunkin. Don't
    tell Miggsee, she gets jealous easily.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 2, 2006
  12. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    SgtMinor Guest

    Miggsee jealous? Not according to her Chinese horoscope:
    http://www.usbridalguide.com/special/chinesehoroscopes/Horse.htm

    SgtMinor, Jan 2, 2006