    cheap is?
    And what is included in the updates ?

    Thanks

    Johhny B Goode, Jul 26, 2006

  2. Johhny B Goode

    Graham. Guest

    I suppose you are talking about the softphone?

    I use voipcheap.co.uk as the main trunks on my Asterisk serve,r but I haven't
    used their softphone for a while.

    Anyway I just updated the softphone and it's gone to 2.11 build 357 beta

    The only difference I can spot is the provision of the service (now branded
    Directcall) that has been on their website for a while, where you put your
    line number and a destination number and it rings them both.

    Are you aware that voipcheap.co.uk and voipcheap.com are separate entities?

    --

    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Jul 26, 2006

  3. Hi,
    It seems like the Directcall function, is the only function i
    can see..

    Oh well.. Lets test it.

    Johhny B Goode, Jul 27, 2006