Whats going on?????

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by SYLVIA SIMMONS, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. Why is my roadrunner sooooooooooooo slow??

    SYLVIA SIMMONS, Dec 17, 2003

  2. SYLVIA SIMMONS

    rifleman Guest

    |Why is my roadrunner sooooooooooooo slow??

    It's stopped running?

    rifleman, Dec 17, 2003

  3. SYLVIA SIMMONS

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Probably because Wiley E Coyote has taken a break for Christmas.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 17, 2003
  4. SYLVIA SIMMONS

    Harrison Guest

    Try the following.

    Reset your modem.
    Reset your router.

    Download, install, update, and run the following programs:
    Adaware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    Spybot Search and Destroy - http://security.kolla.de/
    Spyware Blaster - http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareblaster.html

    The first two find and root out spyware, adware, hijackers, and
    dialers.
    The second one will protect your system from further infection by such
    diseases.

    Download and run hijackthis from http://mjc1.com/mirror/hjt/
    and paste the results here for further review.

    Harrison, Dec 17, 2003
  5. SYLVIA SIMMONS

    TRADESMAN Guest

    Dunno. Why did the Chicken cross the roooooooooooooad??

    TRADESMAN, Dec 17, 2003
  6. SYLVIA SIMMONS

    rifleman Guest

    |SYLVIA SIMMONS wrote:
    |> Why is my roadrunner sooooooooooooo slow??
    |
    |Dunno. Why did the Chicken cross the roooooooooooooad??

    because it was there!

    rifleman, Dec 17, 2003
  7. SYLVIA SIMMONS

    Brian H¹© Guest

    TRADESMAN said:
    To see it's flatmate?

    Oh no, that was the hedgehog.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 17, 2003
  8. SYLVIA SIMMONS

    TRADESMAN Guest

    I always thought it was to get to the other side!
    If I don't get this joke in my Christmas cracker this year, I'll eat
    my party hat.

    TRADESMAN, Dec 17, 2003