    contacted him and he appears legitimate.
    Has anyone here any experience of the country and any advice on travelling
    there.

    jackdiamond, May 3, 2005

  2. jackdiamond

    Pilbs Guest

    Let me guess he's got loads of money he needs to get out of the country and
    he'll give you 10%........................Troll alert!

    Pilbs, May 3, 2005

  3. jackdiamond

    Yddap Guest

    In
    and any advice on
    go to end of your road and turn left

    Yddap, May 3, 2005
  4. jackdiamond

    Pennywise Guest

    On Tue, 3 May 2005 17:15:56 +0000 (UTC), "Pilbs"

    |>>government minister.On first sight it seemed somewhat illegal, however Ive
    |>>contacted him and he appears legitimate.
    |>> Has anyone here any experience of the country and any advice on travelling
    |>> there.
    |>>
    |>Let me guess he's got loads of money he needs to get out of the country and
    |>he'll give you 10%........................Troll alert!

    NullVille.

    Pennywise, May 3, 2005
  5. If you take your laptop with you, just make sure Service Pak 2 is installed
    on it, or you will be hacked. We've heard there a lots of skilled hackers in
    the kongo.

    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, May 3, 2005
  6. jackdiamond

    JAMES Guest

    Where have you been living ?

    JAMES, May 3, 2005
  7. jackdiamond

    Gordon Guest

    He lives here.....
    :)

    Gordon, May 3, 2005
  8. jackdiamond

    trout Guest

    Prompt and knowledgeable as ever Frank.Good advice when its needed.

    trout, May 3, 2005
  9. Thanks for your support, trout. I'm also in the middle of studying for
    MSCE.... I just can't wait for the exam.

    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, May 3, 2005
  10. jackdiamond

    dadiOH Guest

    Never been there, just Nigeria where I made my fortune. Best advice:
    hold out for at least 40%.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, May 3, 2005
  11. jackdiamond

    Dr. Bill Guest

    lol !
    I'm going to beat you then, I'm doing "den 14-tägiges Kraut version"

    Dr. Bill, May 3, 2005
  12. jackdiamond

    Parko Guest

    Pack a drum kit.

    Parko, May 3, 2005
  13. ;-)

    Frank DeLucca, MS-MPV, May 3, 2005
  14. jackdiamond

    ellis_jay Guest

    Scam. All over television, too.

    --
    He released government from the restraint of law.
    ____Lord Acton on Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527), George W. Bush, and

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, May 4, 2005
  15. http://419eater.com/

    Thomas Edison, May 4, 2005
  16. jackdiamond

    trout Guest

    I'm not surprised that even you don't like being you.

    trout, May 4, 2005