    to the calumet surgery center leaving me with a balance of 10939.68 they
    refuse to pay because the surgery center is out of network so I will still
    haft to keep working can not retire now I think this not write

    John Hinkel, Jun 19, 2004

  2. John  Hinkel

    AvengerĀ© Guest

    Frankly, who gives a toss!!! Secondly, learn to spell.

    AvengerĀ©, Jun 19, 2004

  3. John  Hinkel

    docmill Guest

    And you can't punt.

    docmill, Jun 19, 2004
  4. And it's barely writing, as well.

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 19, 2004
  5. Okay, they paid aout $1,200 and you still owe about $11,000 and now you
    can't retire. Easy, move to Canada. Try to learn to like their beer,
    they're rather proud of it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 19, 2004
  6. John  Hinkel

    Plato Guest

    Next time use an "in network" surgery center.

    Plato, Jun 19, 2004