whats causing this problem

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by milo, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. milo

    milo Guest

    hi i have internet explorer 6 and theres one website im having trouble
    getting
    it keeps coming up with this

    Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry
    for the inconvenience.

    if you were in the middle of something the information you were working on
    might be lost

    what does that mean, im not sure how to uninstall , reinstall explorer, also
    have the same probs

    with mailwasher

    any ideas, thanks

    milo, Nov 2, 2003

  2. milo

    DH Guest

    Milo,

    IE6 comes with a repair tool that can be accessed when you try to uninstall.
    Go to control panel/add remove programs/remove Microsoft Internet Explorer 6
    and a menu will pop up allowing you to repair.

    With regards to the page that you are having trouble with; reply to this
    newsgroup with a link to that page so that we can see what is contained on
    that page. Possibly you system is having trouble with some imbedded java or
    other content.

    Dave H.

    DH, Nov 2, 2003

  3. milo