  1. ***none***

    ***none*** Guest

    Cheers

    ***none***, Jun 14, 2004

  2. ***none***

    Simon Geary Guest

    If you want to upgrade your MCSE from Windows 2000 to Windows 2003 all you
    need to pass are the 292 and 296 exams.

    Simon Geary, Jun 15, 2004

  3. ***none***

    ***none*** Guest

    if i fail any of them can i just retake them or do i need to do all
    the core?

    i remember people upgrading form nt to 2000 had to retake them all if
    they failed

    ***none***, Jun 15, 2004
  4. ***none***

    Neil Guest

    it's different for the 2k3 upgrade. you can take the upgrade exams as often
    as you like (though once would be preferable).

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  5. ***none***

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Awww, come on, can't I take them twice? Pleeease!!!
    Gee wiz, I never get to have any fun.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 15, 2004
  6. ***none***

    Neil Guest

    rrrrrriiiiiight. you have a camera with you when you go for a second time
    after a pass?

    Neil, Jun 15, 2004
  7. ***none***

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Of course not. I take my camera in the FIRST time so I can pass the SECOND
    time.

    NO, NO, NO!!!!!!! I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!! PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jun 15, 2004
  8. ***none***

    Neil Guest

    'splains a lot really....