    Moon Goddess Guest

    What's a good rugged sturdy laptop for the car for $500 or less, with 1 gb
    RAM, at least an 80gb HD and DVD+RW?

    Moon Goddess, Sep 30, 2007

  2. Moon Goddess

    Old Gringo Guest

    http://www.ruggednotebooks.com/

    Old Gringo, Sep 30, 2007

  3. Moon Goddess

    Moon Goddess Guest

    Moon Goddess, Sep 30, 2007
  4. Not everybody actually reads the posts to which they respond.

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 30, 2007
  5. Moon Goddess

    Old Gringo Guest

    HEY ! I read the post, and it is hard to get a good laptop for
    $500.00 or less, let alone to include rugged. :)

    Old Gringo, Sep 30, 2007
  6. Where's a good source of buying gold by the ounce? Don't need anything
    fancy, just pure gold under a $100/ounce.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 30, 2007
  7. Moon Goddess

    Old Gringo Guest

    LMAO Excellent.

    Old Gringo, Sep 30, 2007
  8. Moon Goddess

    Old Gringo Guest

    Just wanted the Moon Goddess to have the best. <g>

    Old Gringo, Sep 30, 2007