    has to go through?
    ATB
    George

    mainman, Oct 11, 2007

  2. mainman

    Pete D Guest

    How well do the pictures print straight from the camera?

    Is your monitor calibrated, if so how?

    What colour space are you using, on camera, on PC?

    What settings are you using to import to PC?

    What software are you using for, import, PP?

    Pete D, Oct 11, 2007

  3. mainman

    Allen Guest

    When you print one, how does the print compare to the monitor image?
    Allen

    Allen, Oct 11, 2007

    Brendan Gillatt, Oct 11, 2007
  5. mainman

    timeOday Guest

    I have a bunch of old photo scans which are all overblown because I
    "corrected" them on a crappy monitor. I would definitely at least view
    them on another monitor before blaming the camera.

    Also, the on-camera LCD is relatively small and low-res, which makes
    even blurry images look sharp. If you want to be sure, zoom in all the
    way on the camera preview.

    timeOday, Oct 11, 2007
  6. mainman

    Ron Hunter Guest

    I might suggest you try it on a higher quality monitor, properly
    adjusted, before you blame the camera. A few years ago, I downloaded
    some of my pictures onto my brother-in-law's computer, and they looked
    REALLY BAD. When I got home, and put them on MY computer, they looked
    great.

    Ron Hunter, Oct 12, 2007
  7. mainman

    George Kerby Guest

    I would suggest that you pull the camera out of your trolling asshole.

    Makes all the difference in the world!

    George Kerby, Oct 12, 2007
  8. mainman

    John Turco Guest

    Hello, George:

    I purchased the same camera (body only), over a month ago, and
    have never experienced any of your problems. Been using an FAJ
    28mmF3.5-80mmF5.6 autofocus lens, from my Pentax ZX-60 (35mm SLR)
    kit.

    If your computer monitor is an LCD, it may need to be calibrated;
    my CTX PL9 is a CRT (19"), and has no such issues.

    Good luck!

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Oct 14, 2007