    using a Benq projector I see the quicktime frame but no image!!! What!!! ...
    it's true! Any ideas? (As a teacher it's a bit hard to have a class
    crowding round a laptop!!

    JohnM, Sep 23, 2006

  2. JohnM

    philo Guest

    Ask your students how to do it :)

    philo, Sep 23, 2006

  3. JohnM

    Changstein Guest

    How about a 24" (or bigger) flatscreen monitor, hooked up to the PC via a
    typical VGA port -- which almost certainly your laptop has built into it.
    It will be a bit pricey (it would on this side the pond), but end the fire-
    hazard crowding -- and just maybe you can get the school to pay for it as
    an AV resource :)

    Changstein

    Changstein, Sep 23, 2006
  4. JohnM

    MJP Guest

    Try turning down the hardware acceleration of the graphics card.

    MJP

    MJP, Sep 23, 2006
  5. JohnM

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya JohnM.

    Set the projector as primary display.

    Ponder, Sep 23, 2006
  6. JohnM

    edgy Guest

    Ive had this before...try this:

    rightclick on the desktop, properties, advanced, displays, and set the
    projector as the main screen by clicking on the top left corner and pressing
    apply. now your laptop screen probably will show the black box and your
    projector will show the video.

    edgy, Sep 24, 2006