    offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please
    ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting,
    complain to me and I will demonstrate.

    Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon, Jan 18, 2006

  2. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    ASAAR Guest

    The only unusual things I see appear near the bottom, from the
    middle to right side of the shot. Looks kinda like several
    indistinct wheels with spokes. Not much substance, more like the
    ghostly skeleton of an old carriage or wagon.

    ASAAR, Jan 18, 2006

  3. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    kallee_20 Guest

    mama ist schön

    kallee_20, Jan 18, 2006
  4. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    Paul Heslop Guest

    That looks a little like a reflection of a flash or something to me,
    but it was hard to spot. The only other possibility is that the
    mountainous landscape looks a little like a face (Upper left to upper
    middle of pic), with the person laid down and the top of his head
    almost towards us, the big pointy bit is his nose, the ruts to the
    left of it his mouth and chin and the ruts much lower to the right of
    it are his eyes... and I have far too much imagination! :O)

    Paul Heslop, Jan 18, 2006
  5. The only other possibility is that theIs that the one with the spaniel puppy lying beside him, on the left hand
    side, almost nose to nose?

    Keith (also with too much imagination).

    Keith Sheppard, Jan 18, 2006
  6. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Yes, that's why he is lying down as he is sad because his dog died.
    Either that or he's stoned. :O)

    Paul Heslop, Jan 18, 2006
  7. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    Jer Guest

    I see Jesus. How dare you take photo of holy shrine!!! :)

    Jer, Jan 18, 2006
  8. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    ASAAR Guest

    Nose or shark fin? :)

    Looking again, on the left side (about 1/4th from the left edge)
    and slightly below the middle, there appears to be a small dark
    vertical smudge that may be a person climbing up or down.

    I imagine that you're not the only one. :)

    ASAAR, Jan 18, 2006
  9. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    Lorem Ipsum Guest

    I see the creeping incursion of liberal bias against the natural will of
    communism evinced by the mountains against the plain sky, moderated by the
    foreground blurr. Whew! Man, what symbolism you have captured! Oh, and the
    UFO upper right. And the Dodo bird.

    Lorem Ipsum, Jan 18, 2006
  10. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    Marvin Guest

    I see what looks like a carving of a face in a dark stone, just below and to the right of
    center. Nobody else has mentioned it yet. It goes to show what imagination can bring to
    a fuzzy picture.

    Marvin, Jan 18, 2006
  11. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    Matt Ion Guest

    Which thing are you referring to, the naked woman or the UFO?

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0603-3, 01/18/2006
    Tested on: 1/18/2006 9:46:27 AM

    Matt Ion, Jan 18, 2006
  12. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    Frank ess Guest

    I think you've got the symbolism right; however, there is a subliminal
    rhythm that shifts it all to the blue end of the spectrum.

    And I think that is Just-About-Justice Alito relieving himself behind
    a tumbleweed.

    (In all honesty, I'm not seeing anything there, beyond the recurring
    nightmare of high-speed auto accidents on Nevada highways)

    Frank ess, Jan 18, 2006
  13. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    Celtic Boar Guest

    You are all wrong. It is Bigfoot on the left side of the near bank. He is
    waving.

    Celtic Boar, Jan 18, 2006
  14. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    John Reagan Guest

    OMG, it is Osama Bin Laden!

    John Reagan, Jan 18, 2006
  15. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    Matt Ion Guest

    I'm not seeing any banks... or any other kind of financial institution
    for that matter.

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0603-3, 01/18/2006
    Tested on: 1/18/2006 10:58:49 AM

    Matt Ion, Jan 18, 2006
  16. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Now you know why i don't live near mountains :O)

    Paul Heslop, Jan 18, 2006
  17. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    Paul Heslop Guest

    The naked woman IN the UFO!

    Paul Heslop, Jan 18, 2006
  18. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Don't be silly, he is dead, it is his twin!

    Paul Heslop, Jan 18, 2006
  19. What you don't see while taking a photo.",
    Yes that's it, I uploaded the photo crop so it's much easer to
    see.
    --
    DISCLAIMER
    If you find a posting or message from myself

    Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon, Jan 18, 2006
  20. Old Salt card carrying Curmudgeon

    ASAAR Guest

    Oh my. A little sharpening and you can see what he's waving.
    Although I can't quite make out Bigfoot's facial expression, he's
    obviously happy to see Old Salt.

    ASAAR, Jan 18, 2006