    I just don't want to end up buying 2 copies because I made a mistake
    the first time.
    I know about slipstreaming but I don't have an old copy of xp anyway.

    Robert, Oct 27, 2007

  2. Robert

    Scott W Guest

    They let you bring a laptop into Army Bootcamp? My how
    things have changed! I would spend less time on the laptop
    and focus on learning how to clean and load your rifle, running
    50 miles per day witha bag of RediMix strapped to your back,
    getting enough sleep, eating their food and following lots
    and lots of orders. Oh, and don't forget marching. There'll
    be plenty of marching. So, do they have wireless internet
    in basic training too?

    Scott W, Oct 27, 2007

  3. Robert

    Robert Guest

    This was a very pointless reply. Is this because you don't like the
    way I spell bootcamp? Boot camp? We can't expect 100% accuracy and
    absolutely perfect grammar. Language wouldn't have evolved the way it
    has without little slips like that. Sorry drill sergeant, can I
    service your cock as punishment?

    Robert, Oct 27, 2007
  4. Robert

    Scott W Guest

    I didn't notice the 'bootcamp' or 'boot camp'
    thing. Just assumed that you were talking
    about joining the military. Oh, and 'don't
    ask. don't tell.', soldier.

    Scott W, Oct 27, 2007
  5. Robert

    Robert Guest

    I thought there might be someone who can tell me when microsoft
    started selling XP with SP2 already integrated into it. If I end up
    buying an old copy without SP2, it won't work...

    When did microsoft start selling xp sp2 on one disk, or do they not do
    this, and just include a SP2 disk in with XP, and put a "now includes
    service pack 2" on the box?

    Robert, Oct 27, 2007
  6. Robert

    Scott W Guest

    SP2 was released by microsoft in August/04 and
    it is an update which may or may not be included
    with XP OEM versions that same year. But you
    can always update it on line if it isn't included.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sp2/default.mspx

    Scott W, Oct 27, 2007
  7. Robert

    Pennywise Guest

    Current versions of XP will have XP already integrated.

    Pennywise, Oct 27, 2007
  8. Robert

    Scott W Guest

    Well; I would hope so!

    Scott W, Oct 27, 2007
  9. Robert

    Meat Plow Guest

    Buy a new copy.
    Soon after the SP is available M$ adds them to to install disc.

    Meat Plow, Oct 27, 2007
  10. Robert

    TJ Guest

    Ya think? :)

    TJ, Oct 27, 2007
  11. Robert

    chuckcar Guest

    If you do that, you won't have a warrenty with Microsoft as you're
    buying used goods. That's why it's cheaper. And questionable existance
    of the product besides.

    chuckcar, Oct 28, 2007
  12. Robert

    Plato Guest

    Yes, the XP you buy in a store has SP2 already.

    Plato, Oct 29, 2007