    In all your expierence of using regsitry fixes and cleaners when it comes to
    freeware ones what would you say to be the most reliable and best you have
    used.Also the same goes for tune up utilities.

    Jack The Lad, Oct 13, 2005

  2. Jack The Lad

    Old Gringo Guest

    Everyone has their favorite, this is mine:
    http://www.ccleaner.com/

    Old Gringo, Oct 13, 2005

  3. Jack The Lad

    vbMark Guest

    http://www.ccleaner.com/

    vbMark, Oct 13, 2005
  4. Jack The Lad

    Blood Money Guest

    Mine too (when I'm using Windows).

    Blood Money, Oct 13, 2005
  5. Jack The Lad

    Old Gringo Guest

    It seems to work well for me, no issues so far. Running Win98se.

    Old Gringo, Oct 13, 2005
  6. Jack The Lad

    old jon Guest

    Thirded. An excellent program. Good afternoon OGG, hope your fit and well
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Oct 13, 2005
  7. Jack The Lad

    Old Gringo Guest

    All is well, and it feels like fall is starting to set in. BW

    Old Gringo, Oct 13, 2005
  8. Jack The Lad

    Fred666 Guest

    Without a doubt - Easycleaner for a free registry cleaner. Been using it for
    years.

    Fred666, Oct 13, 2005
  9. Jack The Lad

    Old Gringo Guest

    I feel safe using it, more so that some of the others.

    Old Gringo, Oct 13, 2005