  1. amy

    Doom Guest

    I was going to post to it but was afraid I'd mess it up.

    Doom, Jul 22, 2004

  2. It looked like that was going to take all day.

    just can't get the staff these days!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004

  3. amy

    catwalker63 Guest

    Have you tried medication?

    catwalker63, Jul 22, 2004
  4. amy

    Doom Guest

    There's that name again. I keep seeing but I'm
    never sure if I'm really seeing but everytime I
    look appears. Maybe
    is trying to reach out in a supernatural sort
    of way. Anyway I'm listening.

    Doom, Jul 22, 2004
  5. Have you tried medication?

    I'm off the meds now....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  6. ?

    does NOT have question mark after it. IT
    is not ? it is
    , now is that clear enough for you?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  7. amy

    catwalker63 Guest

    See, now that could be your problem. You shouldn't neglect these things.

    catwalker63, Jul 22, 2004
  8. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    .... he's feeling *much* better now.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  9. Have you tried medication?
    and I don't see those dead people anymore either!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  10. amy

    JaR Guest

    The strangest thing. I was just checking the alt.test group on another
    swerver, and guess what?

    That's right, was seen over there too.

    Popular e-mail addy, that is. I bet his
    inbox is full all the time.

    JaR, Jul 22, 2004
  11. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Did you quit hearing those voices?

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  12. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    She's right ya know. I quit taking my meds about a year ago.
    I haven't been right since.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  13. The strangest thing. I was just checking the alt.test group on another
    shame it's not a gmail addy!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  14. and I don't see those dead people anymore either!
    Voices? you mean my friends....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  15. Damnit!
    oh damn, damn, damn...I messed up again.... Mother is that you....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  16. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Uh... yeah... your "friends", right.

    *tgp steps slooowly away*

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  17. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Walk toward the light... walk toward the light... walk toward the light...

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  18. amy

    JaR Guest

    Politician Spock wrote:

    Selfish. Just plain selfish. Oughtta be ashamed!

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 22, 2004
  19. Damnit!

    You could have at least given Samwise and Douglas Adams their Welcome Kits
    first!

    Politician Spock, Jul 22, 2004
  20. amy

    reshil9

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    :damnmate: :damnmate: I have Testking new one I can give it
    just mail me

    "amy" <> wrote in message
    > I'll take 70-270 test soon, could anyone tell me what is the newest

    version
    > of TestKing for this test? Thanks!
    >
    > Amy
    > A+