    <snipped song lyrics>

    My parents actually had a copy of that song on an 8-track tape titled "Sound
    Explosion" by K-tel records. Ahhh, the 70's.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004

  2. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Gimme an S

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004

  3. amy

    Neil Guest

    Gimme an S

    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  4. Thank you... I started to reply earlier, but hit "cancel"

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 22, 2004
  5. The group, Pure Prarie League, was to my knowledge the only music group that
    had a hit song that ever performed a concert in my little tiny hometown.
    There were bigger stars who performed at the fairgrounds, but I don't know
    of any other "concerts" in my hometown other than them. And I didn't go.

    --
    Fris "Even though that song can become an earworm" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 22, 2004
  6. Gimme a [SPACEBAR]

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 22, 2004
  7. amy

    nerd32768 Guest

    Gimme an F

    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004
  8. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    We're here to help.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  9. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Isn't it one word? Where's Kline and Consultant when you need them?

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  10. Gimme an U

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  11. Isn't it one word? Where's Kline and Consultant when you need them?

    how the fcuk would I know. I have problems with words with more than
    one syllable!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  12. amy

    nerd32768 Guest

    Gimme a C

    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004
  13. A S S F U C K E R

    you leave Rowdy alone you here!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  14. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Gimmie a K

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  15. Gimmie E

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  16. Gimmie R

    Happy now NG?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  17. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Gimme an R

    Now, what's that spell!!!

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  18. amy

    catwalker63 Guest

    It looked like that was going to take all day.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 22, 2004
  19. beats me, I'm off to find me a dictionary though!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 22, 2004
  20. amy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    ?

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 22, 2004