    of TestKing for this test? Thanks!

    Amy
    A+

    amy, Jul 22, 2004

  2. amy

    catwalker63 Guest

    A S S F U C K E R

    catwalker63, Jul 22, 2004

  3. amy

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  4. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    So it is written, so it shall be done.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  5. amy

    Andy Foster Guest

    Andy Foster, Jul 22, 2004
  6. amy

    Andy Foster Guest

    Andy Foster, Jul 22, 2004
  7. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  8. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  9. I can see why you think you belong to me
    I never tried to make you think or make you see one thing for yourself
    But now you're off with someone else and I'm alone
    You see I thought I might keep you for my own

    Amy, what you wanna do
    I think I could stay with you
    For a while maybe longer if I do

    Don't you think the time was right for us to find
    All the things we thought weren't proper could be in time
    And can't you see which way we should turn together or alone
    I can never see what's right or what is wrong
    Don't you take too long to tell me

    Amy, what you wanna do
    I think I could stay with you
    For a while maybe longer if I do

    Amy, what you wanna do
    I think I could stay with you
    For a while maybe longer if I do

    Now just come to what you want you've had your way
    And all the things you thought before just faded into gray
    And you can say that I don't know if it's you or if it's me
    If it's one of us I'm sure we both will see
    Won't you look at me and tell me

    Amy, what you wanna do
    I think I could stay with you
    For a while maybe longer if I, longer if I do

    --
    Fris "B-" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 22, 2004
  10. You think YOU learned the hard way? At one point, I was litterally getting
    300 e-mails an hour. about 3-5,000/day.

    I'm no posting heavyweight, either... imagine what Neil would have gotten.

    --
    Fris "Swen is NOT your friend" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 22, 2004
  11. amy

    nerd32768 Guest

    long post

    lol

    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004
  12. amy

    Neil Guest

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmen

    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  13. amy

    Neil Guest

    none - I premunged mine before becoming an uber-poster

    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  14. amy

    Consultant Guest

    amy, bend over and grab your ankles, while i show you what you are

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2004
  15. amy

    nerd32768 Guest

    fun

    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004
  16. amy

    Network Guru Guest

    Gimme an A
    Gimme an _

    Network Guru, Jul 22, 2004
  17. amy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Can I guess? Is she a school bus? Or a coffee mug? Or a kitty cat? Or an ear
    of corn? Or a dirty slutty anal-loving whore?

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 22, 2004
  18. amy

    Consultant Guest

    yes! with all the below mentioned items!

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2004
  19. Seeing as she uses braindumps and has an A+, maybe someone should notify the
    A+ exam board that she probably used a braindump to pass that exam!

    Ben Blackmore, Jul 22, 2004
  20. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Hence the expression "would have gotten".

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004