    It's 512MB, DDR, but not sure what speed?
    Other than pulling it out, how do i know?

    Thanks in advance.

    zoids, Jun 1, 2005

  2. zoids

    Emrys Davies Guest

    Emrys Davies, Jun 1, 2005

  3. zoids

    Duane ;-\) Guest

    If you have a brand name computer, then you can select the manufacture and
    take it from there.

    http://www.crucial.com/

    Duane :)

    Duane ;-\), Jun 1, 2005
  4. zoids

    cineman Guest

    cineman, Jun 1, 2005
  5. zoids

    elaich Guest

    Pulling it out is the best way, though. Any RAM you buy MUST exactly match
    what's printed on your existing card(s). You can't mix PC100 with PC133,
    buffered with non buffered, etc.

    elaich, Jun 1, 2005
  6. zoids

    Buffalo Guest

    Not really true overall. It doesn't have to be an exact match.
    You cannot mix ECC with non-ECC.
    You cannot mix DDR with SDram.
    You ususally can mix SDram Cl-2 with Cl-3.
    If you are only running a FSB of 100Mhz, you can usually mix PC100 with PC133.

    Your statement that "Any RAM you buy MUST exactly match
    what's printed on your existing card(s)" is not at all true.

    Buffalo, Jun 2, 2005
  7. zoids

    Buffalo Guest

    Your knowledge about ram almost equals your knowledge about Zone Alarm.
    Please don't advise on what you have no factual understanding of.

    Buffalo, Jun 2, 2005
  8. zoids

    elaich Guest

    You had to post twice to make that pointless point?

    elaich, Jun 2, 2005
  9. zoids

    Buffalo Guest

    I thought it was 'pointed' right at you. :)

    Buffalo, Jun 2, 2005