    5.The L Word
    6. Navy NCIS.
    what about you?

    mylove5460, Jul 2, 2009

  2. mylove5460

    teresa0002

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2009
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    i am watching Navy NCIS 1-6 season.

    teresa0002, Dec 11, 2009

  3. mylove5460

    teresa0002

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2009
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    [HotBoxSet.com]Big Deal For Christmas, Average 60% Off + Free Shipping
    HotBoxSet.com, the best DVD store on line provides DVD and DVD box sets ranging from yesterday’s classics to today’s hits.
    With the coming of the Christmas shopping season, all products here at HotBoxSet.com are on sale.
    If you are a wholesaler, HotBoxSet.com will help you harvest more in the crazy Christmas shopping storm..
    For DVDs enthusiasts, you can always find your dreamed DVDs at the lowest price.
    Enjoy the shopping experience at HotBoxSet.com and have a fabulous Christmas!
    portable dvd player & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]
    discount sleepwear & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]
    discount womens sleepwear & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]
    discount mens sleepwear & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]
    discount lovers sets sleepwear & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]
    NCIS DVD Box & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]
    Dexter DVD Box & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]
    Friends DVD Box & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]
    House MD DVD Box & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]
    Ugly Betty DVD Box & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]
    Weeds DVD Box & Free Shipping[Hotboxset.com]
    Website: hotboxset.com

    teresa0002, Dec 11, 2009
  4. mylove5460

    atticus

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2009
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    What i'm watching

    I just finished seasons 1-9 of stargate sg1 at hulu.
    I am watching a really old (and pretty stupid) Pretender
    Getting ready to watch Season 6 & 7 of 24

    atticus, Dec 11, 2009
  5. mylove5460

    zeeshan_2011

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2010
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    i am watching cold case.

    zeeshan_2011, Mar 4, 2010
  6. mylove5460

    kremlin

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2010
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    i am watching Dexter

    kremlin, Mar 12, 2010
  7. mylove5460

    johndept1

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2010
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    i am warching THE l world.

    johndept1, Apr 20, 2010
  8. mylove5460

    alphah

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2010
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    the world cup!

    alphah, Jun 18, 2010
  9. mylove5460

    starwarsfan15

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Modern Family... the full ensemble cast

    starwarsfan15, Dec 2, 2010
  10. mylove5460

    Melisa622

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Modern Family? i want to watch, but i can't find it

    Melisa622, Dec 8, 2010