    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Pee all you can pee. Read "Diuretics" by L. Ron Hubbard.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2007

  2. John R

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Your daughter, she come to my house and she kick my dog.

    Lnkwizard2, Jan 25, 2007

  3. John R

    catwalker63 Guest

    and now he needs an operation

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jan 25, 2007
  4. John R

    Neil Guest

    please enter appropriate comments here to be progressing towards
    prestegious certification...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Help stamp out, eliminate and abolish redundancy!

    Neil, Jan 25, 2007
  5. John R

    catwalker63 Guest

    Your training panties are showing.

    catwalker63, Jan 25, 2007
  6. John R

    Neil Guest

    we need more wimmin...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Disaster (n): Life without mail.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2007
  7. John R

    Kline Sphere Guest

    you suck

    ouch that hurts!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2007
  8. John R

    Julia Guest

    My dog, she kicked it and now I'm going to f**k her!

    Julia, Jan 25, 2007
  9. John R

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Creativity noted.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Jan 25, 2007
  10. John R

    catwalker63 Guest

    Watch the teeth next time.

    catwalker63, Jan 25, 2007
  11. John R

    Kline Sphere Guest

    My dog, she kicked it and now I'm going to f**k her!

    which elective do you intend to do?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2007
  12. John R

    Neil Guest

    she should do law so she can "rush" us...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - I started out with nothing & I still have most of it left.

    Neil, Jan 25, 2007
  13. John R

    Julia Guest

    Designing and Selling Shrubberies

    Julia, Jan 26, 2007
  14. John R

    JaR Guest

    Ni! Ni! Ni!

    JaR, Jan 26, 2007
  15. John R

    Neil Guest

    EXCELLENT CHOICE! will come in very handy when you come across a knight who
    says "NI"...or "Neeeow ... wum ... ping!"

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Am I a tagline?? I don't remember........

    Neil, Jan 26, 2007
  16. John R

    Neil Guest

    geez, I must be getting slow...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - "Bother!," said Pooh, as his bungee cord broke.

    Neil, Jan 26, 2007
  17. John R

    JaR Guest

    ....in your twilight years?

    JaR, Jan 26, 2007
  18. John R

    Julia Guest

    Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say 'ni' at will to
    old ladies.

    not that I'm old, of course

    Julia, Jan 26, 2007
  19. John R

    Neil Guest

    I blame the company I keep

    (good thing I still look young and stud-ley)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - send moneySUBLIMINALsend moneyTAGLINEsend money

    Neil, Jan 26, 2007
  20. John R

    Neil Guest

    would you mind if I call you Zoot or Dingo?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Never miss a good opportunity to shut your face.

    Neil, Jan 26, 2007