What the stores look like in Brooklyn - from Don Wiss

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dan Sullivan, Dec 25, 2003.

  1. Dan Sullivan

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    Dan Sullivan, Dec 25, 2003

  2. Interesting. That took a lot of time to put together.

    Joseph Meehan, Dec 25, 2003

  3. Dan Sullivan

    GAH Guest

    Wow... lots of work went into this. I do hope you keep it up and online for
    a long time, as I'm sure folks may think twice about ordering from some of
    these places once they see where they're being run out of. YIKES - I'd be
    afraid to walk in some of those neighborhoods in the DAYTIME. lol.

    Greg

    GAH, Dec 25, 2003
  4. Dan Sullivan

    Doc Guest

    If you think those are bad, take a tour of a meat processing plant,
    especially one that makes sausage/hot dogs or grinds meat for burgers. It's
    enough to make a vegetarian out of you!!

    Merry Christmas.

    Doc

    Doc, Dec 25, 2003
  5. Dan Sullivan

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    Clarification.

    The pict (#21) of Focus on 13th Ave WAS the location of the store... it has
    since been closed

    The new store is pictured (#53) on McDonald Ave.

    The McDonald Ave picts of the steel door (#22, #54) is the entrance to the
    warehouse and the shipping dept.

    Focus may use Mr. Mailbox (#52) for returns but that doesn't mean they are
    any of the other companies that use that same address.

    I have personal experience with Focus since the seventies and wouldn't
    hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

    Best, Dan

    Dan Sullivan, Dec 25, 2003
  6. Dan Sullivan

    Mark M Guest

    Is this the store you claim buys lots of Sigma SD9/SD10s?

    Mark M, Dec 26, 2003
  7. Dan Sullivan

    bill Guest

    I would echo that. I have a canon 10d and bought a sigam 70-200from
    them, not problems at all. They also dba as digitalfotoclub.com and
    both have very good resellerratings.com reviews. Still, very helpful
    website..thks

    bill, Dec 27, 2003
  8. Dan Sullivan

    Jim Dawson Guest

    Focus is one of the reputable dealers. i've dealt with them many times over
    the years.

    Jim

    Jim Dawson, Dec 28, 2003
  9. Dan Sullivan

    Steve Young Guest

    It's sad when good dealers get painted because of the size of a broad brush

    Steve Young, Dec 28, 2003
  10. Dan Sullivan

    Jim Dawson Guest

    You're right, its a shame.