    Seamor Guest

    I keep getting boxes that tell me I have a script error. What causes them
    and how can I correct the problem?

    Seamor, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Seamor

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced.
    Check - 'Disable script debugging'.
    Uncheck - 'Display a notification about every script error'.

    °Mike°, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Seamor

    area 51 Guest

    And don't forget to say thank you

    area 51, Jul 24, 2003
  4. Seamor

    °Mike° Guest

    Huh? Why would I say thank you?

    °Mike°, Jul 24, 2003
  5. I killfile anyone who has script errors, plus anyone who posts in caps.

    Brenadier Jehosephat, Jul 24, 2003
  6. The luck of the draw. Some people always get them other people never get them.

    Baron Von Reeve, Jul 25, 2003
  7. Seamor

    chgontve

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    the beach, florida
    script error - library not found

    I did go to internet options - there is NOT a check mark in the box to show disable script errors....it is still there

    chgontve, Jul 8, 2009