    http://www.oldapps.com

    I'm just wondering what these .MAR files are for? Could they be for a
    Macintosh? If so, they are in the wrong place on the website.

    jw, Mar 18, 2011

  2. jw

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 03:43:55 -0600, in message <>
    ^^^^^^

    It looks like two updates to me, only useful when downloaded by
    Thunderbird's built-in updater.

    If you are looking for a full installer at mozilla.org, then read
    this README file further up the same server directory tree

    • ftp://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/releases/README
    http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/releases/README

    Ralph Fox, Mar 18, 2011

  3. jw

    Monty Guest