  1. John

    John Guest

    What are the key points to study and be approved in exams 70-271 and 70-272

    John, May 21, 2008

  2. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 21, 2008

  3. John

    John Guest

    What are the key points for study and passed the exams 70-271 and 70-272

    John, May 21, 2008
  4. John

    John R Guest

    The answer Michael gave you is the definitive answer to your question.
    There is no other way to say it.

    John R

    John R, May 21, 2008
  5. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 21, 2008
  6. John

    catwalker63 Guest

    However, he didn't come up with another way. Just repeated the question.
    Do you suppose he wants us to read the objectives to him? Like a bedtime
    story?

    catwalker63, May 21, 2008
  7. I prefer drugs to help me sleep. Stories just make me think too much.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 21, 2008
  8. John

    catwalker63 Guest

    I like stories. I just prefer to read them to myself. Drugs are good
    too. Except Glucophage. I hate Glucophage.

    catwalker63, May 21, 2008
  9. Wouldn't know, I am not diabetic.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 22, 2008
  10. John

    John Guest

    Thanks

    Resolved.

    John, May 22, 2008
  11. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 22, 2008