    0
    The box - Dj FistF*** (had to bleep it :p)
    Hardcore techno!

    Gez, Nov 8, 2005

  2. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me - TISM :p

    XhArD, Nov 9, 2005

  3. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Epson Stylus Photo 2200 Printer
    That's what I'm listening to right now, I can't help it.

    The Modfather, Nov 9, 2005
  4. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    "What *SONG* Are You Listening To Right Now" You're printer makes music!? How cool! Where do I get one?!
    Ballad of Bilbo Baggins - Lenard Nemoy

    XhArD, Nov 10, 2005
  5. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh god! That song is amazingly bad! :)
    Yeah, the printer has a nice beat to it, it sorta goes weeeeeenghchk, weeeeenghchk....

    The Modfather, Nov 10, 2005
  6. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ur printer sucks, my goes..
    Deet deet, beeeeeeeeep ssssssssssssssssssech, woogggawogga beep beep.
    then the next sheet goes in
    Deet deet, beeeeeeeeep ssssssssssssssssssech...
    the crystal method - weapons of mad distortion.mp3

    unholy, Nov 10, 2005
  7. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    MASS distortion you mean. If yours says mad distortion, it's wrong.
    Iron Butterfly - Ina Gadda Da Vida (17 minute version :p)

    XhArD, Nov 10, 2005
  8. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    My printer is quieter, it's better than yours, pththt! :)
    Audiomartini interview with the Independant Investigation Group West. (http://www.badpsychics.co.uk)

    The Modfather, Nov 11, 2005
  9. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    The Grid - Swamp Thing
    Techno banjo :p

    XhArD, Nov 11, 2005
  10. XhArD

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Faint - linkin park
    crossbreed music (techno + rap)

    Gez, Nov 11, 2005
  11. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I'm not going to say anything about Linkin Park here, you'll hate me for it :p The one thing I will say is that there is nothing even remotely techno in it. What category are they in now? Rock, Metal, Nu Metal, what?
    Tool - Aenima

    XhArD, Nov 11, 2005
  12. XhArD

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    they have a electronic keyboad / scratch / beat DJ... there is a light element of techno in there (60% rock, 30% rap, 10% techno)

    Gez, Nov 14, 2005
  13. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    The Inevitable Return Of The Great white Dope - Bloodhound Gang

    Good beat and it has lots of bass too :)

    XhArD, Nov 15, 2005
  14. XhArD

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    First Date - blink 182

    Gez, Nov 15, 2005
  15. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Tentative - System Of A Down.

    Completely ignore the fact that the new album "Hypnotize" hasn't been released yet :p Just because I know some people that know some people that got me into A07 Torrent! :p

    XhArD, Nov 16, 2005
  16. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    grrr i want torrent :p

    unholy, Nov 16, 2005
  17. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm listening to "The Media Forum is dead if this is all it has in it anymore" by "The Forum Users From Velocity Reviews".

    The Modfather, Nov 17, 2005
  18. XhArD

    Silverstrand

    Joined: