    your personal experience.
    Thanks
    Ozark

    Ozark, Feb 10, 2006

  2. Ozark

    dogsBollix Guest

    stick with usenet
    try the various "movie" and "dvd" groups

    dB

    dogsBollix, Feb 10, 2006

  3. Ozark

    Margolotta Guest

    Let me get this straight. You want us to help you steal, thus making
    ourselves accessories when you're busted...?

    If you wish to break the law, fine. Just don't implicate others in your
    criminal activity...

    Margolotta, Feb 10, 2006
  4. Ozark

    fred-bloggs Guest

    You're a little ahead of the wave.
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01/13/vod_google_ces/

    Assuming you are in the UK, you might like to look at
    http://www.lovefilm.com/browse-downloads.php

    fred-bloggs, Feb 10, 2006
  5. Ozark

    Trax Guest

    http://publicdomaintorrents.com/nshowmovie.html?movieid=570

    Ozark, Feb 10, 2006
  7. Ozark

    Ozark Guest

    I'm looking for a site to down load movies to transfer to DVD and view

    Let me get this straight. You want us to help you steal, thus making
    ourselves accessories when you're busted...?

    If you wish to break the law, fine. Just don't implicate others in your

    criminal activity...

    Nope, I didn't say anything about stealing. Do you have a guilty
    conscience or just too much time on your hands to post a useful reply?

    Thanks for nothing.

    Ozark, Feb 10, 2006
  8. Ozark

    Ozark Guest

    --
    fred

    thanks Fred,
    Very interesting read1
    Ozark

    Ozark, Feb 10, 2006
  9. Ozark

    Ozark Guest

    |>I'm looking for a site to down load movies to transfer to DVD and
    view
    |>on my TV. I don't mind paying and I'm not particularly interested in
    |>Porn.
    |> A Google search results in thousands of hits all of them claim to be

    |>great. I'm looking for one you have used and would recommend based on

    |>your personal experience.

    http://publicdomaintorrents.com/nshowmovie.html?movieid=570

    --
    http://www.arcadedevil.com/

    Thanks, Just what I'm looking for. They do not have DVD downloads yet.
    But they have a good list of public domain movies. The games look great
    on the other site.

    Best Regards,

    Ozark

    Ozark, Feb 10, 2006
  10. uuiu

    marcel higgen, Feb 11, 2006
  11. Ozark

    Box134 Guest

    My, my, honest Porkolotta. Remember when the bank deposited money in your
    account and you said you should be able to keep it because they made a
    mistake? What a hypocrite!

    In those days she was Amethyst, one of a long list of aliases.

    http://tinyurl.com/ajn2y

    Porkolotta says:

    "It's their mistake - if they can be so careless as to not check to whom
    they
    are crediting the money, surely the lucky recipient is the one to benefit
    and the bank must credit the out-of-pocket account at their own expense? "

    Box134, Feb 12, 2006