What should my next hardware upgrade be?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by dastaplur09, Mar 6, 2008.

  1. dastaplur09

    dastaplur09

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have a custom built gaming computer. The specs are as follows:

    Motherboard: M2N-E-SLI (nforce 500).
    CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400 Black Box Edition.
    Memory: 4 Gb RAM @ 800 mhz.
    Storage: 500 Gb (internal), 250 Gb (external).
    GPU: nvidia geforce 8800 GTS (320 Mb video memory).
    PSU: 500 watt.
    Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy.
    Networking Card: 802.11n Wireless LAN Card.
    Disc Drives: 1x DVD-RW.
    Card Readers: 1x 5-in-one reader.
    Cooling: 1x Rear fan, 1x Front Fan, 1x Side Fan, 2x RAM Fans, 1x Heat Sink Under GPU, 1x Heat Sink w/ Fan on CPU.
    Display: Samsung SyncMaster 932bw w/ 3000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 2ms response time.
    OS: Windows Vista Home Premium (don't lecture me).

    Expansion Room: Room for another graphics card, room for another card reader or floppy drive, room for 4 more disc drives, room for 3 more HDDs.

    Used For: Gaming, programing, email, photoshop, rhino, music, internet, etc.

    So I got a little carried away with the detail...Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should be upgrading next? Oh, and I need information on overclocking my RAM.

    dastaplur09, Mar 6, 2008