  1. Dr.Crusty

    Dr.Crusty Guest

    Two lips on an organ.

    Dr.Crusty, Jun 26, 2005

  2. I fell out of my pram laughing at THAT one !

    andrew.upton4, Jun 26, 2005

  3. yep, kids school material.

    hank spangler rodeo star, Jun 27, 2005
  4. Dr.Crusty

    WinField Guest

    Thank you Dr. Crusty.
    Your posting made my morning. It took me awhile to realize that yes,
    "Tulips on an Organ" can be beautiful indeed.

    Anyway, Cheers,
    Winfield

    --
    what do Eggs_Benedict have in common with a blow-job?

    [A.} it's something you don't normally get at home

    WinField, Jun 27, 2005