    camera listed on Quantum's website.

    Thanks for any and all help,
    Dave

    Dave, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Dave

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    Hey Dave,
    Nikon CoolPix 5400?. I use one for my Kodak DC290 which is the Quantum QB1
    listed on Quantum's website.

    The CoolPix 5400 takes the same 6v battery as the CoolPix 5000 which is
    listed.

    You have exactly what you need... XDC2 and a 6v Quantum battery.

    If you're looking for a battery that attaches to the bottom of the camera
    check out the Quantum Battery 1 Compact.

    http://www.qtm.com/battery/qb1c_main.html

    Have fun, Dan Sullivan

    Dan Sullivan, Mar 5, 2004