    If money wasn't a limitation, what place/s on Earth (or even outside
    of it) showing in the background, would you most want to take a self-
    portrait photo in, to show to friends and please say why.

    Pat, Jul 14, 2010

  2. Pat

    Paul Heslop Guest

    somwhere really dark :O)

    Paul Heslop, Jul 14, 2010

  3. Pat

    Bruce Guest

    Portofino, Italy. It is simply the most beautiful place on Earth.

    http://www.google.co.uk/images?q=portofino

    Bruce, Jul 14, 2010
  4. Pat

    Me Guest

    I think strapped to a gurney in an execution ceremony in a death chamber
    in Texas, even though the scene may look faked because I'm a white guy.

    Me, Jul 14, 2010
  5. Pat

    otter Guest

    I think that would be the last place I'd want to be.

    otter, Jul 14, 2010
  6. Pat

    John A. Guest

    So you'll just be taking the classic Facebook/Myspace profile pic in
    the hotel bathroom mirror with the flash on and the camera tilted,
    then? ;)

    John A., Jul 14, 2010
  7. [aus.photo out.]
    Freudian slip??

    John McWilliams, Jul 14, 2010
  8. Pat

    Peter Guest

    Sitting or standing?

    Peter, Jul 14, 2010
  9. Pat

    Noons Guest

    Aconcagua, Argentina. Amazing mountain. Tallest in Southern
    Hemisphere.
    Tata-Mai-Lau, East Timor. Only 3Kms but one can see the whole island
    from it. Been there before: worth every second, planning to go back
    soon.
    Top of Uluru, Australia, with Mt Connor and Katatjuta in the
    background. Been there, want to go back one day. Awesome doesn't even
    begin to define it.

    Noons, Jul 15, 2010
  10. TMI.....

    John McWilliams, Jul 15, 2010
  11. Pat

    Dingo Guest

    Naked and mounted.

    Dingo, Jul 15, 2010
  12. Pat

    Bowser Guest

    The visual reminded me of one of those old "Colon Blow" cereal mock
    commercials from Saturday Night Live...

    Standing, of course.

    Bowser, Jul 15, 2010
  13. Pat

    John A. Guest

    Funny I should read this just as I have a sick toddler "squatting" in
    my lap.

    John A., Jul 15, 2010
  14. Pat

    whisky-dave Guest

    I don;t think we really want to see any pictures of you in them, do we ?
    inn case you're wondering, we cetainly don;t want it as a submission ;-)

    whisky-dave, Jul 15, 2010
  15. Pat

    otter Guest

    Been thinking about this.

    First thought was Nepal.

    But I think I've settled on: the wedding of my Great-Grandchild.

    Since my own kids have shown no sign of getting married, I may have a
    long wait.

    otter, Jul 16, 2010
  16. Pat

    John A. Guest

    Well that explains the state of music these days. Too many people
    getting out of Harmony.

    John A., Jul 16, 2010
  17. Pat

    John A. Guest

    I thought it was because 7 ate 9.

    John A., Jul 16, 2010
  18. Pat

    Tim Conway Guest

    I don't know, but that's why 6 was afraid of 7.

    Tim Conway, Jul 16, 2010
  19. Pat

    Annika1980 Guest

    Oval Office.

    Annika1980, Jul 17, 2010
  20. One could be just a visitor to the occupant.

    John McWilliams, Jul 17, 2010