    If you do know of such a list, could you please post a link or
    just the core text here?

    Thanks

    Paul D. Sullivan, May 24, 2007

  2. Paul D. Sullivan

    ray Guest

    Mostly, the Kodak P and Z series. There are now a few from other
    manufacturers as well. IMHO the P series from Kodak is the way to go -
    saves raw, tiff, jpeg; has full manual mode, etc. Worth checking into - I
    got my P850 from the Kodak store, refurb for $250.

    ray, May 24, 2007

  3. Paul D. Sullivan

    Jerodequin Guest

    Panasonic FZ-30 has a 230k pixel EVF and 12x zoom

    Jerodequin, May 24, 2007
  4. Paul D. Sullivan

    Rich Guest

    Pretty sad. 200,000+ poly or TFT displays...and a crummy 1/2.5"
    sensor!!!
    It's like having a magnesium weather proof body around a Samsung P&S!!!

    Rich, May 24, 2007