    questions.

    Thanks,

    Jim

    JnlSeb, Jan 8, 2004

  2. JnlSeb

    Duane Arnold Guest

    XP has Netmeeting's Remote Desk Sharing that comes with the O/S that does
    the same thing as pcanywhere. There is another remote desktop tool that is
    on XP too. I don't know the name off hand -- on my way to work.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 8, 2004

  3. JnlSeb

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    http://www.realvnc.org

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    website: under construction

    DeMoN LaG, Jan 8, 2004
  4. JnlSeb

    Night_Seer Guest

    or tightvnc as well...i think both are free and don't need monthly
    payments.

    Night_Seer, Jan 8, 2004
  5. JnlSeb

    Diehard Guest

    VNC is also 10 million times slower then remote desktop and pc anywhere. so
    what else is there free that's fast? or not free maybe is ok. I'm looking
    for something too cus remote desktop on my lan has connection problems and
    pdc anywhere 11 is to slow, and VNC is even slower yet.

    Diehard, Jan 8, 2004