    Remove the obvious from the address to reply.
    Special treat for spambots:
    , ,

    Jim McLaughlin, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Neither OE 6.0 nor Outlook open the files.

    --
    Jim McLaughlin
    I am getting really tired of spam, so the reply address is munged.

    Jim McLaughlin, Jul 26, 2003

  3. Jim McLaughlin

    anthonyberet Guest

    Jim McLaughlin wrote:
    > Neither OE 6.0 nor Outlook open the files.

    How are you trying to open them?
    -Try saving the attachments on your desktop and openeing them from there
    (you might have to right-click and choose "open-with" to change the file
    association).
    -Or you can open them from OE under File>open... , -or you can drag them
    into OE or Outlook's inbox and they will open.
    If not they might be corrupted.
    You might be able to read them in Notepad if that is the case...
    bounce.
    anthonyberet

    anthonyberet, Jul 26, 2003
  4. Jim McLaughlin

    °Mike° Guest

    Re-register OE for .eml files. Start / Run ...

    "c:\program files\outlook express\msimn.exe" /reg

    On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 16:20:37 GMT, in
    <pTxUa.133953$GL4.34460@rwcrnsc53>
    Jim McLaughlin scrawled:

    >Neither OE 6.0 nor Outlook open the files.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jul 26, 2003