  1. Gary Mount

    Gary Mount Guest

    New drivers posted Feb.13 on AMD website.

    Gary Mount, Feb 15, 2008

  2. Carlos is on Vacation, you get to be the poster of record!

    Thanks. I may give them a try, these current ones are driving me nuts.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 15, 2008

  3. Gary Mount

    Gary Mount Guest

    The small yellow square in the corner of my monitor is gone with the new
    Catalyst application (32 bit version I use) as compared to using version
    3.1.

    Gary Mount, Feb 15, 2008
  4. Yeah, I've got that. But it doesn't bother me. The fact that it periodically
    decides on rebooting that I only have one monitor, however, is driving me
    NUTS.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 15, 2008