    into security so thought maybe 220 and then maybe design so 221. Anyone have
    any recommendations please?

    Cheers, Steve.

    Steve, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Steve

    Guest Guest

    Maybe persue a non microsoft cert? CCNP? RHCT? RHCE? Sun
    Certified Solaris Sysadmin? Oracle DBA? CISSP? Microsoft
    won't be around forever, it's never wise to put all your
    eggs in just one basket. You ask for recommendations, my
    humble recommendation would be to learn more about some
    non MS stuff.

    Guest, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    I already have Novell and CompTia certificiations, and on my way to
    achieving a degree, backed up with 15 years experience in comms and IT.
    Besides, I'm using Microsoft products every day - so they seem kind of
    relevant. I also think Microsoft will more than see my lifetime out, but
    thanks for your input.

    Cheers, Steve.

    Steve, Feb 3, 2004