What next? or shouldn't I ask!!!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Marko, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. Marko

    Marko Guest

    Hello "pixie"

    It's not hard to see that there are a large number of
    regulars who are more interested in trying to figure out
    how to construct what they see as a witty response rather
    than a winning response. Worse still, there are those
    who are constantly refining their ability to construct
    the perfect insult and appear totally disinterested in
    providing any positive comments.

    Your confession that you are a mature lady may help to
    explain why you feel this newsgroup does not support the
    purposes for which you originally visited and decided to
    actively participate. I would dare to suggest that you
    find a lot of the replies here to be very immature. A
    lot of people do. People who come here to be inspired,
    to learn, to develop their skills, to mingle online with
    other like minded people suddenly find that a seemingly
    reasonable question can at times generate unwarranted
    hostilities and demeaning insults.

    And if you were to ask a really good question, you often
    will get no response because it is obviously too
    difficult to say something helpful in preference to
    something hurtful.

    Don't get me wrong - there are a lot of lamers here who
    post some truly stupid things here that deserve the full
    brunt of the flame war that follows.

    Then there's you.

    My two cents: If you have an immediate plan to be working
    with 2003 Server, then immediately start studying the
    material to pass the upgrade exam. It doesn't change the
    ID card, though.

    Otherwise, continue down the road of MCSE on 2000 and
    then aim to do the two upgrade exams for MCSA/E on 2003.
    The extra skills gained in continued 2000 study towards
    MCSE are likely to be more beneficial to your career and
    work skills development than certifying 2003 skills at
    this time if you have no need for the certification, at
    this time.

    Besides, I think doing the two upgrade exams in the
    future, after immersing yourself in the product at home
    and on the job and combining this with study for a long
    time, will make the exams easier.

    If you want to know What next, you SHOULD ask.

    All the best

    Marko

    Marko, Aug 17, 2003