    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    m1k30rz, Jul 27, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    T-Mobile Sidekick II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT ROX MY SOCKS! :D

    Technoholic, Jul 28, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    LOL...........NONE
    Never have had one and never will..............:)

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 28, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i have one, i forget whats its called, it doesn't do anything... its doesn't even have a battery... doesn't ring cant send SMS's its just a PCB :D

    unholy, Jul 28, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    ProfLiebstrom

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2005
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol impressive unholy.
    I have a samsung v300.....i think thats what it is anyway

    ProfLiebstrom, Sep 1, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Nokia 3315... I'm so retro

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 1, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    I don't have one... :(

    Silverstrand, Sep 1, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    i am using old motorla hpone. I just need a hpone that will allow me to answer calls, no need for all teh goodies in it as I don't use it that much.

    PUTALE, Sep 2, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    mines atad better then al of yours :D
    [​IMG]

    unholy, Sep 2, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Awww, atleast yours has a keypad unlike my parents old analogue motorola that I butchered :p

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 2, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nokia 3310. how queer. Oh well, give it a week and ill be getting a Nokia 3200 :) not the greatest, but why bother spending $1700 on a phone that does the same things, but has better ringtones?

    XhArD, Sep 2, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    my phone is the best... the best thing it doesnt require batteries... but its hard to send sms's... some of the ring tones dont work... i guess thats cause i have dropped it a few times :|

    unholy, Sep 3, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ngage

    nokia n gage typical gamers phone can also store music movies very very handy phone. (downside it big and taco shaped) mmmm tacos :p

    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005