    unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying,

    The LORD hath been sore displeased with your fathers.

    Zechariah 1:1 & 1:2

    Preacher Nathanael, Jun 16, 2006

  2. You blaspheme each and ever time you open your mouth, a true sign of evil
    You only bask in the gory of the evil one, Consultant son Satan, repent
    before you end up like the Catwalker

    Preacher Nathanael

    Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten
    looking glass?

    The book of Job 37:18

    Preacher Nathanael, Jun 16, 2006

  3. You know not of me, only of the evil one the Consultant, destroyer of
    worlds.

    Preacher Nathanael

    At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.

    The book of Psalms 104:7

    Preacher Nathanael, Jun 16, 2006
  4. Your retirement will be spent in hell for all eternity unless you repent
    your ways.

    Preacher Nathanael

    And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and
    multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them.

    Exodus 1:7

    Preacher Nathanael, Jun 16, 2006
  5. Chillout Man

    JaR Guest

    Finally, someone with a grain of sense. I'd rather just loaf around.

    JaR, Jun 16, 2006
  6. Chillout Man

    JaR Guest

    Oh yeah? Prove it!

    JaR, Jun 16, 2006
  7. Chillout Man

    JaR Guest

    Jeez, Con, when did ya get the promotion?

    JaR, Jun 16, 2006
  8. Chillout Man

    JaR Guest

    So, they're like rabbits then?

    JaR, Jun 16, 2006
  9. Chillout Man

    JaR Guest

    Does that mean I move to Seattle?
    Far out! Good drugs, Nate.

    JaR, Jun 16, 2006
  10. Chillout Man

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    Did I miss the discussion about Half-Baked? Harland Williams was friggin'
    hilarious in that movie.

    Guest, Jun 16, 2006
  11. Chillout Man

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    I thought I recognized him in that last Stargate SG-1 episode.

    Guest, Jun 16, 2006
  12. Chillout Man

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Preacher Nathanael spurted out:
    Better than spending my retirement working here.

    Guest, Jun 16, 2006
  13. Chillout Man

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    I hope you get a yeast infection.

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006
  14. Chillout Man

    JaR Guest

    Oh, don't you just take the cake!

    JaR, Jun 16, 2006
  15. Chillout Man

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

    kp "crumpets" g

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006
  16. Chillout Man

    MitchS Guest

    You guys gotta get me out of here! There's this guy Nasty Nate who wants my
    cocktail fruit, and everyone here likes fresh fish! Then The Squirrel Master
    came out of left field and told me I'm his biatch!

    MitchS, Jun 16, 2006
  17. Chillout Man

    JaR Guest

    Heh, I'm on a roll.

    JaR, Jun 16, 2006
  18. Chillout Man

    Neil Guest

    or Kat

    Neil, Jun 17, 2006
  19. Chillout Man

    Guest Guest

    Still cool nonetheless. Is it something you're expanding on?

    Guest, Jun 17, 2006
  20. Chillout Man

    Guest Guest

    Yes, please do.

    BTW, remember the TV series Brimstone? "Will you listen to yourself? Take your
    head out of Cupid's a$$, Ezekiel. You've got more pressing business to take care
    of."

    Guest, Jun 17, 2006