  1. Chillout Man

    JaR Guest

    Uh-oh...sounds like someone needs a hug.

    JaR, Jun 16, 2006

  2. Chillout Man

    Frisbee® Guest

    I beg to differ.

    http://www.ulc.org/

    I am ordained.

    Frisbee®, Jun 16, 2006

  3. Chillout Man

    Jtyc Guest

    I am Preacher Nathanael

    I highly doubt that. In fact, I have my suspicions of your true identity.
    If you truly believe that then you need to revisit the bible.

    Jtyc, Jun 16, 2006
  4. Chillout Man

    kpg Guest

    As LoopBack once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    Someboy is going to get smote.

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006
  5. Chillout Man

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Do you let guys have more than one wife?

    I might want to switch over.

    Oh, yeah, what's minimum marrying age?

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006
  6. Chillout Man

    MitchS Guest

    I'm starting to get the impression that you don't have the foggiest notion
    of what God wants.

    MitchS, Jun 16, 2006
  7. Chillout Man

    MitchS Guest

    You want more than 1?!?!? What are you, a retard?

    MitchS, Jun 16, 2006
  8. Chillout Man

    kpg Guest

    As MitchS once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    No. A gluten for punishment.

    kp "so long as i take my meds" g

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006
  9. Chillout Man

    MitchS Guest

    I say fluck polygamy and if yas has ta has more than 1, get a harem. At
    leeat then you can leave occasionally.

    MitchS, Jun 16, 2006
  10. Chillout Man

    JaR Guest

    You have a gift for floury speech.

    JaR, Jun 16, 2006
  11. Chillout Man

    Briscobar Guest

    If I could, I kick you in the balls right now.

    Briscobar, Jun 16, 2006
  12. Chillout Man

    JaR Guest

    You knead help.

    JaR, Jun 16, 2006
  13. Chillout Man

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, LoopBack spurted out:
    Just keep trying, he understands....believe me....I think it's just the way you
    say it, or it could be that he got so used to me saying that.

    Guest, Jun 16, 2006
  14. Chillout Man

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Preacher Nathanael spurted out:
    Haven't we already had this conversation? Get it through your head... There is
    no Easter Bunny, There is no Santa Clause, There is no Tooth Fairy, and there is
    no Heaven.

    Thank you, g-nite!

    Guest, Jun 16, 2006
  15. Chillout Man

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    That's sweet, since it's been a while since I've poasted under many of those
    other names, I'm guessing it's not searching current posts on the M$ swervers.
    Does it check the swervers every so often and keep a DB updated? IOW, if anyone
    else were to install it today, would it only be able to get information on the
    current (last 2-3 months) posters?

    Guest, Jun 16, 2006
  16. Chillout Man

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Preacher Nathanael spurted out:
    Cool...ask him if he'll take $750 for the used cross.

    Guest, Jun 16, 2006
  17. Chillout Man

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    I'm not getting involved in this half-baked discussion.

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006
  18. Chillout Man

    kpg Guest

    As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    It collects info from messages as they are retrievied. I have a
    bunch of info becuase I've been here for a while.

    I would be pretty simple (but slow) to get all messages that are
    on a server and process that info.

    Connections that go through 'global' hosts, like anyone from down
    under, all get globbed together, so no real information can be
    gleaned in those cases.

    I first wrote it to warn me when someone was spoffing, and for that it
    works pretty good. I had posted it to the pre-crash site and never
    put it back after the re-build.

    I was sort of gaurding the source code (it's written in VB6) but
    it's not like there are any trade sekrits in it, just standard
    NNTP protocal stuff, it's basically just a NNTP sniffer.

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006
  19. Chillout Man

    kpg Guest

    As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    SMOTE!

    We're sorry, BD has been called to Heaven.

    kp "to answer for his sins" g

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006
  20. Chillout Man

    MitchS Guest

    In that case he may be splainin for a while. It's gonna take weeks to
    splain the goat incident. But he will be moving South eventually according
    to the self proclaimed preacher.

    MitchS, Jun 16, 2006