    Names using this Posting-Host are:

    <sigh> - God must not want me to know.

    The force is strong with this one.

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006

    LoopBack, Jun 16, 2006

    LoopBack, Jun 16, 2006

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006

    LoopBack Guest

    *jumping up and down*

    do me! do me!

    LoopBack, Jun 16, 2006
  6. Chillout Man

    Frisbee® Guest

    :*jumping up and down*

    :do me! do me!

    Dewd... that poasting would be of Neilithic proportions.

    It would shut down the intarweb.

    Frisbee®, Jun 16, 2006
  7. Chillout Man

    kpg Guest

    As LoopBack once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Name: LoopBack
    Mail:
    Host: 62.25.109.195

    Posting-Hosts used by this name are:
    81.104.135.107
    TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl 10.40.2.250
    81.104.133.239
    62.25.109.195
    62.252.128.18
    cpc1-grnk1-0-0-cust749.renf.cable.ntl.com 81.104.130.238

    Names using this Posting-Host are:
    LoopBack

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006
  8. Chillout Man

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Yeah. I'm heralded.

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006
  9. Chillout Man

    JaR Guest

    Whupsy-daisy!

    Maybe you can cancel that?

    JaR, Jun 16, 2006
  10. Chillout Man

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    um..oops?

    kp "Well, it's in the headers." g

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006
  11. Chillout Man

    LoopBack Guest

    SPAM ME. How many gigs os spam can gmail take again? I dont care.

    LoopBack, Jun 16, 2006
  12. Chillout Man

    kpg Guest

    As LoopBack once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    That's what I like to see.

    Take it like a MAN!

    kpg, Jun 16, 2006
  13. Chillout Man

    LoopBack Guest

    I keep screaming that at the goat, but it's not going down well.

    LoopBack, Jun 16, 2006
  14. God wants you to repent your sins and join the crusade against the evil
    MCNGP.

    Preacher Nathanael

    After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and
    he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

    Mark 8:25

    Preacher Nathanael, Jun 16, 2006
  15. None of you are men of the cloth, only men of evil.

    Preacher Nathanael

    And that day Joshua took Makkedah, and smote it with the edge of the sword,
    and the king thereof he utterly destroyed, them, and all the souls that were
    therein; he let none remain: and he did to the king of Makkedah as he did
    unto the king of Jericho.

    Joshua 10:28

    Preacher Nathanael, Jun 16, 2006
  16. Chillout Man

    Jtyc Guest

    SPAM ME.

    Mmm... Spam...

    Damnit... I don't have any with me today...

    Jtyc, Jun 16, 2006
  17. Why thank you, I'll take that compliment. But IF there were a
    You fool, you will never reach heaven.

    Preacher Nathanael

    God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in
    truth.

    John 4:24

    Preacher Nathanael, Jun 16, 2006
  18. It's not mocking. In fact, it's rather presumptuous of you to proclaim
    I am Preacher Nathanael, a man of the cloth, and I'm here to do God's
    bidding.

    Preacher Nathanael

    And in that same hour he cured many of their infirmities and plagues, and of
    evil spirits; and unto many that were blind he gave sight.

    Luke 7:21

    Preacher Nathanael, Jun 16, 2006
  19. Yes great sister Paisley Skye, one of the few strong enough to stand
    You blaspheme each and ever time you open your mouth, a true sign of evil

    Preacher Nathanael

    For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained
    to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into
    lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

    Jude 1:4

    Preacher Nathanael, Jun 16, 2006
  20. Chillout Man

    LoopBack Guest