    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Jtyc spurted out:
    Cool...I'll have to remember that...thanks

    Guest, Jun 15, 2006

  2. Chillout Man

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Jun 16, 2006

  3. Chillout Man

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Jun 16, 2006
  4. Chillout Man

    CBIC Guest

    No but I have listened to Creeping Death numerous times.

    CBIC, Jun 16, 2006
  5. Chillout Man

    CBIC, Jun 16, 2006
  6. Chillout Man

    CBIC Guest

    I thought you only had good info on Russian armo(u)r. Well, I'll be...

    CBIC, Jun 16, 2006
  7. Chillout Man

    CBIC, Jun 16, 2006
  8. Chillout Man

    Neil Guest

    just for that I'm top posting without snipping

    and bottom posting

    Neil, Jun 16, 2006
  9. Chillout Man

    Neil, Jun 16, 2006
  10. Chillout Man

    Frisbee® Guest

    You try to
    confuse!

    Frisbee®, Jun 16, 2006
  11. Chillout Man

    Frisbee® Guest

    You try to
    confuse!

    Frisbee®, Jun 16, 2006
  12. Chillout Man

    Frisbee® Guest

    Cool. I could use a retirement plan.

    Frisbee®, Jun 16, 2006
  13. Chillout Man

    MitchS Guest

    Blah blablah blah blah.

    Seeing then that these things cannot be spoken against, ye ought to be
    quiet, and to do nothing rashly. Acts 19:36

    MitchS, Jun 16, 2006
  14. Chillout Man

    MitchS Guest

    It is better to max both out each year if you can 'ford it though.

    MitchS, Jun 16, 2006
  15. Chillout Man

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in #:

    You Know
    Damb RighT!

    Neil, Jun 16, 2006
  16. Chillout Man

    MitchS Guest

    That's Don Consultant to yous. Now show some respect an kiss da ring.

    MitchS, Jun 16, 2006
  17. Chillout Man

    Jtyc Guest

    It is better to max both out each year if you can 'ford it though.

    I max them monthly. Currently $333.33 per person.

    Jtyc, Jun 16, 2006
  18. Chillout Man

    Jtyc Guest

    I thought you only had good info on Russian armo(u)r. Well, I'll be...

    I'm multi-talented.

    I also make a bitchin flourless chocolate cake.

    Jtyc, Jun 16, 2006
  19. Chillout Man

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jun 16, 2006