    Hi Everyone. Listen , For about a week now a couple of dogs have been
    going at it like crazy and I want to capture this action. What kind of
    lens should I use to capture this? Thanks

    orlandobay, Dec 30, 2004

  2. orlandobay

    Rudy Benner Guest

    One attached to a camera, and make sure the lens cap is off. :>

    Rudy Benner, Dec 30, 2004

  3. orlandobay

    BWL Guest

    Uh, "Going at it", as in making love or war?

    BWL, Dec 30, 2004
  4. orlandobay

    orlandobay Guest

    They were going at it as in "Heat" . Sex. Man.I have got to capture
    this. I just called my local radio shack and they have a lens for this.
    Its the PudPuller xr-450. I am going down to get it if I can get my
    spaceship to run in the cold.

    orlandobay, Dec 30, 2004
  5. orlandobay

    Steve Guest

    What a dumn ass question.

    Steve, Dec 31, 2004
  6. orlandobay

    RonFrank Guest

    Give Me a Break...

    How about one that you own....

    Ron

    RonFrank, Dec 31, 2004
  7. orlandobay

    Dan Daniel Guest

    I'd find a short one, to match what's in your other hand.

    Dan Daniel, Dec 31, 2004
  8. orlandobay

    Jer Guest

    Not only that, but it comes from someone that actually thinks two dogs
    doing the nasty is something worthwhile to point a lens at. Puppy
    Porno! woo hoo!! I'd rather watch that other one eating the gourmet
    cookbook - at least *that* image had something to do with taste.

    Jer, Dec 31, 2004