What is your vampire name?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, May 12, 2004.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, May 12, 2004

  2. Boomer

    doS Guest

    this sucks ;-)

    doS, May 12, 2004

  3. Boomer

    Sooty Guest

    Sooty, May 12, 2004
  4. Boomer

    SgtMinor Guest

    Aelfric Keat, known in some parts of the world as Father of Bats and
    Shadows.

    But I swear I never slept with no bat. As for the Shadow thing, I don't
    know, I remember vaguely some episode in the back seat of a Dodge.

    SgtMinor, May 12, 2004
  5. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Roomy vehicle. <g>

    Boomer, May 12, 2004
  6. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    Night or Knight? ;)

    Boomer, May 12, 2004
  7. Boomer

    Murgi Guest

    Demon of The Tormented...

    I need some exorcism I guess...

    Murgi, May 12, 2004
  8. Boomer

    slylittlei Guest

    A hairy quadruped, furnished with a tail & pointed ears, probably
    arboreal in it's habits: Boomer stated for the record... Know that I am the Tsar of Moldavia, also called Haunt of Vermin, that feeds
    upon the creatures shunned by man...
    Tremble, mortals! <eg>

    slylittlei, May 12, 2004
  9. Boomer

    Joevan Guest

    The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:

    Gwendolyn Beau Pre

    Known in some parts of the world as:

    Lodemai of All Hallows

    I used not my joevan alias.

    Then joevan gets the following
    Giselle Coleridge

    Known in some parts of the world as:

    Aradia of The Steely Moon

    Silly enough I suppose.
    joevan

    Joevan, May 12, 2004
  10. Boomer

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Boomer mused:

    | http://www.emmadavies.net/vampire/

    The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity: God of
    Scandanavia

    Known in some parts of the world as: Father of The Vile

    The Great Archives Record: Vile, foul, filthy and greedy: this creature
    knows nothing of light.

    I guess I am headed to Scandanavia .... I wonder if they meant
    Scandinavia. ;-) ... or should that be :-[ ?

    mhicaoidh, May 12, 2004
  11. Boomer

    slumpy Guest

    ....and seconds before the explosion, Boomer emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:
    Selene Beau Pre
    Known in some parts of the world as: Lodemai of The Tormented
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, May 12, 2004