What is your homepage?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Silverstrand, Aug 1, 2005.

?

What is your homepage?

  1. Google

    100.0%
  2. Blank

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    u make money for free and u pay for it :p

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    and how do you expect to do that?

    Flukemanguy, Aug 16, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Which computer???

    I have so many machines, both at home and at work. My home page varies - www.cnn.com , www.bigal-computers.net , and even www.velocityreviews.com ! I keep changing them too, as I get bored with static sites - mine included. Has anybody downloaded my custom logo mod "how to" article yet? :p

    bigal, Aug 18, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined: