What is your homepage?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Silverstrand, Aug 1, 2005.

?

What is your homepage?

  1. Google

    100.0%
  2. Blank

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    So what is your homepage?

    Silverstrand, Aug 1, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Blank.
    Because if I have something added there, I will never check there anyway.

    Technoholic, Aug 1, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Eureka California
    I have google.

    Ludnix, Aug 1, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Firefox start page, basically google ^_^

    m1k30rz, Aug 1, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    this site :D and google :D depends on profile :D

    unholy, Aug 2, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    my home page is mail.yahoo.com
    since I use yahoo mail all the time, it's the first hting that I go when I am online.

    PUTALE, Aug 7, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Firefox Google :p lol cbf changing it, but its good :D

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Xtramsn

    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    whats XtraMsn?

    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    CJRulz, Aug 13, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i see... i hate it then :p

    unholy, Aug 13, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Heres a more detailed reply to what xtraMSN is.
    Xtra is one of New Zealands leading ISPs (even tho they suck really bad),
    Because they are leading, they have signed a deal with MSN so they can use MSN's engines.
    Xtra also contains all the gay things liek "Get a meego now" or "Get MSN Messenger" etc.
    So seriously, MSN, GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

    Flukemanguy, Aug 13, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why are you on Xtra then luke?

    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Because I cbf changing to Slingshot, and because I get internet for free with xtra!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Thats what nineMSN is :p, except it named after one of the richest Channels in australia :D

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    How do you get internet for free? quick tell me

    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    Have a dad that has such a kind workplace that they will give you free 2mbit internet

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    or u go and pay for it! :p

    unholy, Aug 14, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    wah!?

    Flukemanguy, Aug 14, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    CJRulz

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2005
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    0
    Unholy how would you get it free if you were paying for it? :?

    CJRulz, Aug 14, 2005