What is your favourite newsreader?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boaby, Jun 13, 2007.

  1. Boaby

    samuel Guest

    samuel, Jun 14, 2007

  2. Boaby

    Plato Guest

    I use Netscape 3 for newsgroups. Simepl, works, not even a problem in
    the last 10 years I've been using it.

    Plato, Jun 14, 2007

  3. Boaby

    Gordon Guest

    You have a good command of English then - of course "for free" doesn't make
    sense......look the grammar up.....

    Gordon, Jun 14, 2007
  4. Boaby

    Moleman Guest

    Yeah, I like Netscape too, been using 4.8 for a long time.

    Moleman, Jun 14, 2007
  5. Boaby

    Plato Guest

    Yeah, tho I use NS for NGs. I use Firefox for WWW.

    Plato, Jun 16, 2007
  6. Boaby

    Dustin Cook Guest

    Dustin Cook, Jun 16, 2007