  1. John Navas

    John Navas Guest

    Mine is PYT because it has such a great beat.

    John Navas, Apr 12, 2004

  2. John Navas

    kwaj Guest

    Girlfriend

    kwaj, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Billy Jean (best pop song ever, probably).
    closely followed by:
    Don't stop til you get enough and PYT (although it sounds *very* wrong these
    days, lol)

    Simon Burrows, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Smooth Criminal
    Billy Jean
    Dont stop till you get enough

    Sumran Choudrey, Apr 13, 2004
  5. John Navas

    mc Guest

    Thriller
    runner up: Off The Wall

    MC
    Keeper of Giovanni Ribisi!

    mc, Apr 13, 2004
  6. John Navas

    FERRANTE Guest

    I like the one that is shortest in length. I hope you get what I
    mean...

    Mark Ferrante

    FERRANTE, Apr 13, 2004
  7. John Navas

    alan jones Guest

    Billie Jean followed by just about anything with Quincy's
    signature string arrangements.

    alan jones, Apr 13, 2004
  8. John Navas

    Ara Zacis Guest

    Human Nature
    Billy Jean

    Ara Zacis, Apr 13, 2004
  9. John Navas

    Hecubus Guest

    Yeah, right. Like Michael knows anything about girlfriends.

    Hecubus, Apr 14, 2004
  10. John Navas

    Hecubus Guest

    (John Navas) wrote in
    "Thank Heaven for Little Boys"

    Hecubus, Apr 14, 2004
  11. John Navas

    fx_05 Guest

    seems all of you have only two Jackson album. Thriller and Off the
    wal. Micheal has also made some other albums which features some great
    songs you know... anyway i definetly like remember the time as my fav.
    and the free willy theme will you be there as a runner up.

    Cheers
    fx_05

    fx_05, Apr 14, 2004
  12. John Navas

    Preesi Guest

    I only own Thriller, but Ill never listen to it again!
    I also have the 45 of State of Shock and Ill never listen to that again
    either!
    I cant feel good listening to music that I associate with what hes done!
    Just like I HATE Elton John songs where he sings about loving women!

    --
    preesi
    Hey Kids!

    Preesi, Apr 14, 2004