  1. Slobby Don

    Slobby Don Guest

    Never going back again.

    Slobby Don, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Slobby Don

    stewy Guest

    Don't Come Around Here No More

    stewy, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Slobby Don

    Tim Guest

    In message <c4r0cv$7pp$>
    That's a petty comment to make ;-)

    Tim, Apr 5, 2004
  4. Slobby Don

    Slobby Don Guest

    Slobby Don, Apr 5, 2004
  5. I love beautiful child from the tusk album really moving and stevie in fine
    form

    Trevor Johnson, Apr 5, 2004
  6. 'Oh Well'

    I can't help about the shape I'm in.
    I can't sing I aint pretty and my legs are thin.
    But don't ask me what I think of you.
    I might not give the answer that you want me to.

    michael turner, Apr 5, 2004
  7. Slobby Don

    DF Guest

    I just got the new Tusk reissue and when I inserted my CD into the
    computer and it looked up the title information on the internet, it
    says that Beautiful Child was written by Christine McVie. Is this true
    or a typo?

    DF, Apr 5, 2004
  8. The Purple Dancer [M.J.K. Fleetwood, J.G. McVie, D.D. Kirwan] 5:40

    (Flipside of Dragonfly, 1971).

    GJK

    Gert Jan Kuiper, Apr 5, 2004
  9. "Oh Well"

    Steve Denison, Apr 5, 2004
  10. More often than not, it's "Brown Eyes" from Tusk.

    Dave Hayslett, Apr 8, 2004
  11. Slobby Don

    Paul Taylor Guest

    Acoustic version of "Big Love".

    What a delivery.

    Paul Taylor, Apr 8, 2004
  12. Slobby Don

    Sasquatch Guest

    "Oh Well"
    The Green Manalishi

    Sasquatch, Apr 12, 2004
  13. Dust (Bare Trees)
    Future Games (Future Games)

    K. Patrick Laffin, Apr 13, 2004
  14. Slobby Don

    DJBukkake Guest

    top 10

    1. Silver Springs
    2. Crystal
    3. Dreams
    4. Rhiannon
    5. I'm so Afraid ( live )
    6. The Chain
    7. Angel
    8. Sisters of the Moon
    9. Gypsy
    10. Thrown Down

    and i think I'm missing at least 15 songs that would easily fit in my
    top 10...

    gold dust woman
    sara
    tusk