  1. Lucas Tam

    Lucas Tam Guest

    mine is Night Fever (we don't have to show it yeah yeah)

    Lucas Tam, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Mine is their recent recording of "Islands In The Stream" and my fave part
    is when they sang the "Ghetto Superstar" hook - lmao!!!!

    CAPITAL and PARLAPHONE, Apr 16, 2004

  3. Lucas Tam

    Nate C. Guest

    Jive Talkin', baby.

    Nate C., Apr 16, 2004
  4. New York Mining Disaster 1949.

    michael turner, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Lucas Tam

    ang's Guest

    mine's " dogs " & " toys "

    ang's, Apr 16, 2004
  6. (Lucas Tam) wrote in @posting.google.com:

    nearly impossible to pick just one

    How Deep is Your Love has to be up there tho

    here is nowhere, Apr 16, 2004
  7. Lucas Tam

    Glenn Guest

    Is that the disco version of NYMD 1941 :)

    Glenn, Apr 16, 2004
  8. Lucas Tam

    xex606-1 Guest

    well I remember a Larry King interview about 10 months before Maurice
    died and Larry King said that they were on record sales
    the 5th biggest act of all time..
    the other 4 being
    Micheal Jackson,
    Paul McCartney ...solo..
    The Beatles
    Elvis Presley.

    so there's always going to be lots of different favourites.

    xex606-1, Apr 16, 2004
  9. Lucas Tam

    xex606-1 Guest

    LOL.
    actually the mono mix has a different ending.

    xex606-1, Apr 16, 2004

  10. LOL! please tell me this was a joke posting?

    ROFLOMAO!

    drunken fratboy, Apr 16, 2004
  11. Yeh it was the "Prodigy V Public Enemy V Chemical Bros V Richard
    Clayderman V Mantovani V Gibb Bros" techno-trance-hip-hop version.

    michael turner, Apr 16, 2004
  12. And the tomcat sprays on another post.

    Mister Charlie, Apr 16, 2004
  13. Really?

    Mister Charlie, Apr 16, 2004
  14. =============================================================
    Are we including those written for, and performed by others?

    Martin Hofner, Apr 16, 2004
  15. I think my fave would be "To Love Somebody", followed closely by
    Then there's "Toast and Marmalade for Tea", the best song the Bee Gees
    never did...

    Chris Jepson

    Christopher Jepson, Apr 16, 2004
  16. Lucas Tam

    mcnewsxp Guest

    i don't like the beegees
    ok to say that in a beatles ng?

    disco is disco no matter how well done and it sux.

    i did learn how to sing 3 part hrmanoy from gotta get a message to you, tho.

    mcnewsxp, Apr 16, 2004
  17. Lucas Tam

    xex606-1 Guest

    Yes, ends with their voices singing "Jones"on the last note without
    the strings. can be found on the USA and UK mono lp 's of bee gees
    first ...quite a few other songs on Bee gees first have different mono
    mixes as well....which is kinda neat because it's probably my
    favourite bee gees lp....along with Main course , Mr Natural and
    Horizontal.

    xex606-1, Apr 17, 2004
  18.
    Mister Charlie, Apr 17, 2004

    Main Course is a great album.

    here is nowhere, Apr 17, 2004
  20. Lucas Tam

    Darkdicipel Guest

    Everyone has there own "favorite". Its subjective. To deny that is
    arogant and hatred of woman. Theres no way to deffine "favorite."
    Nobody "knows". I am scholar. Being a scholar means there is no such
    "thing" as "knowledge".

    Darkdicipel, Apr 17, 2004