  1. Lucas Tam

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Mine is Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

    Lucas Tam, Apr 16, 2004

    CAPITAL and PARLAPHONE, Apr 16, 2004

    michael turner, Apr 16, 2004

    ang's, Apr 16, 2004

    Jaap, Apr 20, 2004

    ArSENik, Apr 20, 2004

    Aguyathome, Apr 20, 2004

    JClark Guest

    Here There and Everywhere

    JClark, Apr 21, 2004
  9. (JClark) wrote in @posting.google.com:

    great song!

    here is nowhere, Apr 21, 2004
  10. Lucas Tam

    Jenny1020 Guest

    Good Day Sunshine; makes a bad day better

    Jenny1020, Apr 21, 2004
  11. Zeig Heil mein Fuhrer

    michael turner, Apr 22, 2004
  12. Lucas Tam

    CQ Guest

    Rick said...
    Every time you come into other groups, groups where these threads are
    just as OT as they are in your own, with this request, you validate the
    troll's original purpose of making trouble.

    If you can't learn to ignore him, he will never stop, haven't you figured
    that out yet?

    Please learn how to use filters. If you used a real news-reader there
    would be much more powerful tools at your disposal but I think even OE
    has filters available to kill threads you don't want to see.

    CQ, Apr 22, 2004