WHAT IS WRONG WITH NETFLIX?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by angelpko@hotmail.com, Mar 4, 2006.

  1. Guest

    NETFLIX IS THE SHAME OF THE UNITED STATES and they only care about
    their raw interest. Such a xxx capitalist is only going to trick you
    right after you became a member. I have the membership for 3 dvd per
    each unlimited rental, and since the last 2 weeks, they
    started trick on me that they are not receiving the DVD's I sent it
    back already!
    Every time, whenever I receive the DVD's I returned it at the same day
    and I know it
    only took 2-3 days (mostly 2 days); however, This NETFLIX WANKERS keep
    those DVD on the list, so make me not to receive DVD no more than a
    week. because I have to wait more than 6 days to report the problem,
    and I have to report the problem every time manually,
    They can save their mailing fee and DVD rental processes (they probably
    try not to hire enough people to run the system to save their own ass).
    This problem happened to me
    already 4 time strait row, so I am going to talk with my lawyer for
    this matter.
    They gave me the unlimited access and trick me to be 4 dvd for MONTH.
    Netflix is nothing
    better than The capitalist Corp. Enron and NETFLIX IS RIGHT TO BE
    FUNISHED BY THE LAW!!!
    everyone call 1-888-638-3549. This is the only contact you can get from
    BLOODY NETFLIX!
    (you are gonna have to get over with their lies)

    , Mar 4, 2006

  2. wunnuy Guest

    Well I don't know what talking to yoru "lawyer" would do, but you're
    getting throttled like everyone else who uses Netflix. Do a google
    usenet search on "netflix throttling" and you'll see a plethora of
    posts just like yours. And you're right, Netflix makes it impossilbe
    to get a hold of them, I can't remember seeing a sleazier company.
    Blockbuster is a terrible company, but the one thing they have over
    Netflix is the ability to actually get ahold of customer service via
    email or phone. I hope they both go under...

    (Justy's predictable third grade cut down goes here...)

    wunnuy, Mar 4, 2006

  3. none Guest

    I'm not going to sue over $18. Just cancel.

    none, Mar 4, 2006
  4. Guest

    On 4 Mar 2006 13:34:52 -0800, "wunnuy" <> wrote:

    > And you're right, Netflix makes it impossilbe
    >to get a hold of them, I can't remember seeing a sleazier company.
    >Blockbuster is a terrible company, but the one thing they have over
    >Netflix is the ability to actually get ahold of customer service via
    >email or phone. I hope they both go under...

    One reason for their lousy service is that Netflix specializes in
    hiring ex-felons from one of our halfway houses here, so be careful.
    It's nice to give these guys a second chance but I hope they keep
    personal information away from them.

    , Mar 5, 2006
  5. none Guest

    I feel really low now. I think I'm going to cry.

    none, Mar 6, 2006
  6. k Guest

    none <> wrote in news:p:

    > I feel really low now. I think I'm going to cry.
    >>
    >> I may BUY videos online, but renting them is just plain idiotic.

    That really was a good reply. I don't knnow who wrote it but it was
    excellent.

    k, Mar 6, 2006
  7. John Guest

    wrote in

    > On 4 Mar 2006 12:40:52 -0800, wrote:
    >
    >>NETFLIX IS THE SHAME OF THE UNITED STATES and they only care about
    >>their raw interest. Such a xxx capitalist is only going to trick you
    >>right after you became a member. I have the membership for 3 dvd per
    >>each unlimited rental, and since the last 2 weeks, they
    >>started trick on me that they are not receiving the DVD's I sent it
    >>back already!
    >>Every time, whenever I receive the DVD's I returned it at the same day
    >>and I know it

    Yet again.... why are you here? To cause trouble?

    John, Mar 6, 2006
  8. Guest Guest

    "none" <> wrote in message
    >I feel really low now. I think I'm going to cry.
    >>
    >> I may BUY videos online, but renting them is just plain idiotic.

    If you're the type of person who wants a specific DVD, and wants it RIGHT
    NOW, then my guess is that Netflix is not for you--especially if your taste
    runs to new releases.

    I and my wife have a long list of movies we'd like to see. It isn't
    necessary that we get one that was just released yesterday. Under these
    circumstances, Netflix is perfect. Furthermore, the service has been
    excellent. I really couldn't ask for more. Eventually, the list of movies
    we want to see will dwindle, and the pickings will get slim. Then we'll
    discontinue the service.

    Norm Strong

    Guest, Mar 6, 2006